The following guidelines will be followed on all Web jobs. All jobs will be hidden from view until the Vice President or his/her designee releases the job.
1. Once an item is received from an office
- Enter the request in the Web Tracking system.
- Copy live site to the test area.
- Make a link from the test page to the test site.
2. Once the job is assigned, the Web database will be updated with
- Start Date
- Assignment information
3. The test site will be updated with the new QC number.
- The page will have the QC ID number entered on the lower right corner of the page.
- If the job is holding while waiting for materials, the holding flag will be marked and a reason added.
4. Once the job is ready for editing, the site will be tested for functionality.
- Pages are tested for ADA compliance
6. Once the testing is completed, the job will be printed for editing.
- Have another individual edit page other than the original programmer.
- Make any necessary changes.
7. Make any changes necessary after editing - repeat step 6 until editing is complete.
8. After an Ok to release is signed
- Update the Web Tracking System.
- Hours to complete
- Files affected
- Update notes section.
- Notify requesting office of completion
9. Move the site live.