How do I order new Dell tonersHow do I order new toner?
Need more toner from Dell
To find a different self-help document, click here
- Open a browser and type in the URL below:
Electronic Student Service Page
- Highlight the ONLINE TOOLS option on the left hand side.
- Move the mouse to the right and click on the DELL TONER option. You should now see the page below.
- Decide which model toner you need and select the CUSTOMIZE option below that model. For this example, I will select from the 2350/2550 model.
- You can now select the option that you want by clicking on the box next to that option.
- Now click the ADD TO CART option towards the bottom.
- You can now increase the quantity by changing the number 1 to whatever you would like and then clicking the UPDATE TOTAL link right below it.
You can also return to get other toners by clicking the CONTINUE SHOPPING link. If you decide to select this option, go to step 3.
If you have all the items in your cart that you need, click on the CHECKOUT button.
- Now you will need to fill out your information in both the CONTACT and SHIP TO areas
- This is just a continuation of the previous step showing more of the information you need to fill out. Make sure you select the option that say I WILL NOT EXPORT....
Also select the CREDIT CARD option so that you can pay with your P-Card.
- Once you have all the information entered, click the CONTINUE button at the bottom of the page. If you enter an address that isn't the official one, you might see the page below.
In most cases, you are better off excepting what Dell says by clicking on the SELECT THIS ADDRESS button. If you are sure that your address is correct, you can select the SELECT THE ADDRESS I ENTERED link.
- This is the part I can't really show you without making a purchase. Enter the information like you typically would and follow any CONTINUE/FINISH button towards the bottom.
- You should get some kind of confirmation when you have completed all the things that are required by Dell to make this purchase.
Please remember to stay under the P-Card amount and get VP approval for over $500.
Electronic Student Services