WIU Rocky Dollars - Parent/Non-Student Login

Your on-campus Rocky Dollars with your WIU ID card requires you to add funds to your account so that your card becomes a "declining balance" account. You can do this in person at the Housing Office on the first floor of Seal Hall or online via this website.

You can use your "declining balance" ID card at any of the food establishments on campus, including all dining establishments in the University Union, residence hall dining centers, Campus Recreation, Bowling, Billiards, Public Copiers, Document and Publication Services, University Union Bookstore and campus vending machines equipped with card swipes.

Add Points and/or Check Your Balance

To add points to your ID card (or to simply check your balance), please enter your ECOM user name and password. You will need a credit card (or debit card with a major credit card logo) to add points to your ID card.

Student Information - -