Western Illinois University Student ID Card Photo Requirements
Upload a photo that is similar in size and appearance to the following (175 pixels by 225 pixels, 150 KB file size).
All photos used on your official WIU Student ID card must meet all of the following requirements.
- Image must be in .jpg format
- Image must be 1 x 1.33 aspect ratio (175 pixels wide by 225 pixels tall suggested)
- Image must be less than 150 KB in size
- The picture must clearly identify you as a person and be of good quality
- You must be looking straight at the camera. (No side profiles)
- There can be no borders on the photo.
- There must be a small space between your head and the top of the image, as well as a definite contrast between you and the background.
- The photograph must be in full color
- No red eye or flash reflection on glasses or contact lenses.
- Hats or head coverings, sunglasses, jewelry or any other garment that obstruct the view of your face are not allowed. Exceptions maybe be made if the item is allowed on your official government-issued ID.
- Only one person must be viewable in the photo
- Please do not upload copyrighted photos.